To develop and sustain partnerships that provide services to improve the lives of children and their families.
Our children will have the tools and support to become healthy, educated and responsible adults.
Our Core Values
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- The family is the single most important institution in our society and it should be maintained as a unit.
- Families need to be empowered to promote self-sufficiency and growth.
- Each individual has value and deserves dignity “To be all that they can be.”
- The needs of the total family can be better met through collaboration and mutually reinforcing systems of support.
- Prevention and intervention are the key to better outcomes and can not occur too soon.
- Children and their families can be successful when educational, emotional, social, spiritual, and physical needs are met.